Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pizza man

Oh, hey little buddy. What's with the guilty expression I see on your face?
Oh, I see.
You saw the pizza box sitting on the counter?
And now that you are a little older and a little taller you decided you could pull it down and see what was in there?
And when you found that there was some uneaten pizza inside you decided it was time for supper part 2?

Oh, baby, what's wrong?
Ah, yes, I know what the problem is.
That pizza sauce that's plastered all over your face is starting to sting a little, isn't it?
Oh, but what have you discovered now?
Oh. Of course. The pizza.
I guess even the sting of the sauce can be overlooked when there is pizza waiting to be consumed.

23 comments:

  1. Cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. We know Wyatt and it is supposed to be ¨That´s me!!!¨

      Delete
  3. why do I need to do my work? I'm going to start writing my report on Dwight D. Eisenhower o.k.
    Chapter 1 Childhood
    Eisenhower was born on Oct 14 1890 in Texas by a rail road. And later lived on a farm in

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw eisenhower seems boring otherwise have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know he is that why i chose him

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Actully im having lots of fun!!! im doing polio for my project!

    ReplyDelete